Thursday, May 10, 2007

Reflection about The Cup-A-phone

Today in U.O.I. my class made a Cup-A-phone so you use a cup and use a compass to make a hole in the bottom the cup and get a long string and you talk in it.Our new Unit is:Wacky Wavelenghts.

Then put a in the hole under the cup.After we were done making it we needed to go to the Atrium to test it if it really works.If the string fals losse you must tie it really tight.

It worked! But the sound was a little blurry.The sound was like I ws death.I was Reflective and Principled the things we needed were
2 cups,a long string,
siccors and a compass.

Then after that Mrs.Jane called it Cup-A-phone and she said it's going to be called bour Grade:3's experimental Cup-A-phone.Everybody was joyful that is was there Grade:3's experimental Cup-Aphone.My partner was Joshua.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

7/10 You need to check your spelling before uploading and you should have included a diagram.