Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Four days ago we were in Taman Bunga Mekarsari, only some people joined the mud fight.

The people who were the mud monsters were some of my, friends and my teachers.

The mud smelt like dirty socks mud.

It looked like it, was a farm.

My fellings about the mud fight, is Muddy,Dirty,Gross,Slimy,Slippery,Dificult,Goey,Yucky,Smelly,Disgusting,Awsome,Cool and wonderful.

When I touched the, mud it felt like Slimy and Yucky.

What I would do, is to throw the mud at another person who was in, the mud fight on there body.

When we wanted to get in we couldn't get in, the mud to start the mud fight so we had to slide down to start the mud fight!

4 comments:

kathleen said...

Kalista your score is... 8/10 beacause I think you need too check your spelling and put more descriptive word

Anonymous said...

11/15 because need more discrivtiv word

Aditya said...

Kalista your score is 8/10 because you mistakes.

Christiana Louisa said...

Kalista, I give you 7 out of 10. I think that you did a wonderful job, used descriptive words, however you did not upload a picture and there were a few small mistakes.