Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today's Homework

1. Write on your blog your 5 needs and your 5 wants. Remember to put why and write using descriptive words.
I need
1.I need GOD to help me live my life as a good Christian.

2.I need clean oxigen to breath.
3.I need school to learn.
4.I need parents to protect and provide to us.
5.I need family & friends to complete my life.
I want
1.I want a bunny because they are so cute.
2.I want a laptop beause then I can do my homework faster.
3.I want to praise GOD everyday.
4.I want my body to be healthy.
5.I want to be more mature.
2. I want you to find out about childrens rights.Try searching through this search engine http://www.gooyaglehoo.com/ It is Google and Yahoo combined.
As human beings childrens need care for there rights.
Children also need protection for themselves too.
Children also need rights to garenteed by the universal children.
Human have rigths for future generations.
Children take action to protect and promote.
To promote the human rights around the world.

Children also have rights for themselves.
But children doesn't have rights all the time.
Children sometimes have bad things.
Human and children are always having there own rights.
Children even have there own rights around the world.
Itali,Brazil,Americe,Australia,France,Rome,Bangkok and many more.
3.Post your research on your blog. 100 words minimum. Please include pictures.


Remember to make a Bibliography.
Done





3. Post a comment on 5 of your friends blogs about their wants and needs
Done


2 comments:

tasha said...

Nice want and needs Kalistaaaaaa

Jane in Java said...

Your results for this task Bibliography - 0, Language - 2, Own words - 3, Meaningful pictures - 0: Total - 5/12