Wednesday, April 18, 2007

eLearning

I learn eLearning from Mrs.Jane in her blog I did my homework in my blog my class also did it in there blogspot.My friends and I communicate to each other by sending an e-mail or to comment there blogs.

I think I am reflective because I think what I have learned.I think about what I can do to make it better nexttime.
I also think that I am a Open-minded I listen to other people. I know that other people do things diffrently to me.

I think I can use it to the blog in the future by: telling others about it and to comment other peopes blog around the world.I also can use the blog in the future also by talling my cousins and aunties.Then my cousins and aunties will tell there frinds or brothers and sisters.

2 comments:

Ye Eun Kim said...

Hey kalista!
Nice blog...
Visit mine too!!!
My sister decorated
my blog! You will
like it :)

Christiana Louisa said...

Kalista, I think that you have done a good job updating your blog frequently. Over our last shcool break, I noticed that you posted something nearly everyday, which is great because your fellow bloggers get updated on your daily activities. Well done!