Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Charlotte's Web


This is Fern,the sheep,Wilbur and mother goose looking at Charlotte.
(Homework sheet)1. Describe your favourite part of the film
My favorite part of the film is when Charlotte becomes Wilbur's friend.
.2. Tell me one thing that was different in the film compared to the book.
The 1 thing that's different from the book is the newspaper
3. Find a picture from Charlotte's Web on the Internet and put it in your post. You will need to 'save image as' to your 'My Pictures' in 'My Documents' first before uploading it to your blog spot.
done
4. Tell me why you think I chose to study this book in connection with the inquiry about Communication.
Charlotte put a sign saying some pig,terrific,radiant.
5. Choose 5 of your friends and post a comment about Charlotte's Web on their blogs. Remember to use your best netiquette.
I will go to

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gooooooood................. /\
( )

Christiana Louisa said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog!!!

Kalista in America said...

Ya Kalista your blog is nice

Kalista in America said...

Ya Kalista your blog is nice

Josephine said...

Kalista, your blog is nice because your using colorful text. But why you comment your own blog. hahaha!!

Yohana Gabriella said...

Salutations Kalista,
I prefer the movie better than the book. Which one do you prefer?
I think your character is Fern because you are nice and kind just like Fern.

Ye Eun Kim said...

I can't believe you are proud of your self like that! Haha